American Family Advocates
In God We Trust
For over 30 years the AFA has been advocating for the family and fighting for the most important issues of our time – the sanctity of marriage, the right of the pre-born to life, the right of school choice for parents, the right of children to have their morals, innocence, and lives protected, the right of the faithful to freedom of religion, and the right of taxpayers to a small, sensible, and unobtrusive government.
Help the AFA complete its
American Family Advocates Petition
for Catholic Clergy, Laity, and Other Like-Minded Citizens
To Defend and Uphold Moral Truth
St. Augustine asserted that “Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.” The time has come to profess the truth and do what we all know is right. The die is cast, and there is no longer any middle ground.
Our culture is in freefall and we must raise up an army of saints to win the war for the hearts and minds of our fellow citizens. All men and women of goodwill, who are rooted in what is true and good and beautiful, must now stand up to fight the evil overtaking our land. Below is just a small sampling of some very recent news headlines detailing just how evil and depraved our culture has become.
- Trans-Influencer Goes Topless At White House’s Pride Month Celebration – A Transgender influencer, a biological man with breast implants, sparked outrage after posting a video going topless at the White House’s Pride Month celebration. Successive video clips show him making a series of sexually suggestive poses in front of the White House. Next to him was a biological female, also topless, who had her breasts surgically removed.
- NYC Drag Marchers Chant Threats Against Children During Weekend Pride Event – Two recent New York City Pride events stirred up controversy as drag marchers chanted, “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for your children.” while hundreds of attendees danced naked in front of minors. Other LGBT Pride festivities across the U.S. and Canada featured rampant nudity, including a Pride parade in Seattle in which men on bikes rode naked in front of children.
- The Horrific History of Blasphemous Drag ‘Nuns’ Honored by the LA Dodgers – The Catholic League has documented a long list of hateful anti-Catholic actions by the blasphemous drag “nuns” who were honored by the Los Angeles Dodgers at a Pride event. The list includes, a reenactment of Christ’s crucifixion with a man “pole dancing” on the cross, a so-called “Condom Savior Mass” which they held twice, and in response to Pope John Paul II’s visit to San Francisco, they burned the pope in effigy. Incredibly, this hate group was granted a tax-exempt status after the Pope’s visit.
- 18-Year-Old Male Identifying as Female Enters High School Girls’ Locker Room and Showers Naked Next to 14-Year-Old Students – An 18-year-old male student at a Wisconsin high school, who identifies as female, entered the girls’ locker room and began showering naked with four 14-year-old girls.
- Human Trafficking is a Scourge on America – The newly released movie Sound of Freedom exposes the ineffable evil of the pedophilia and human sex trafficking networks. The United States ranks as one of the worst countries in the world for human trafficking, with an estimated 199,000 incidents occurring annually.
- Middle School Teacher “Reads and Celebrates” Book on Gay Sex with Students – In her weekly reading session with students, an Illinois Middle School Teacher featured a book called “This Book Is Gay”. The book is essentially an instruction manual on how to engage in gay sex. It describes, encourages, and teaches many different kinds of depraved and graphic homosexual acts. Her middle school students are believed to be somewhere between the ages of 11 and 14.
The battle in which we are engaged is not a political battle. It is a spiritual battle between good and evil. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, a Christian Pastor and staunch opponent of Nazi tyranny, said “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless”.
We all must strap on the armor of God and pursue the truth, no matter where it takes us, and we must do what is right, no matter what the cost. So, will you now join us and become part of this spiritual movement to uphold the moral law instituted by God Himself?
Please join this crusade by signing the petition that follows. Please also encourage all your family and friends to come to the website and sign the petition. We must ardently love the sinner, but vehemently hate the sin. And we must demonstrate that the time for equivocating is over and the time for action has come.
May God abundantly bless you, your family, and the United States of America.
Connell Friel, AFA President
I am ready to sign!
We are determined to educate our members and the general public about the most important issues affecting the family and we will always strongly encourage those actions conducive to building morally strong and effective families.
American Family Advocates History
Frank Russo, Jr.
Over some thirty years, Frank Russo’s record of accomplishment is astonishing. The American Family Association of New Youk produced 314 public access television programs, and at its height, the AFA-NY television programs reached about four million cable viewers. In addition, Frank published an AFA-NY newsletter, which came out two or three times each year. In addition to the TV programs and newsletters, Frank defended our moral values and the family by appearing on dozens of radio, television, and live debate programs. Some of these programs reached a national audience and often took place in hostile environments. He was a spirited but respectful debater, always taking the high road, but never ceding the moral high ground. In October of 2022, we changed our organizational name to the American Family Advocates.
Get In Touch
Have a question? Need assistance? Contact us now!
Make a Tax-Deductible Contribution
Request the AFA Newletter By Email
Request the AFA Newsletter By Regular Mail